In a world of about 7 Billion people with over 5 Billion cell phone users, the mobile industry is now 5x larger than the internet and people are becoming more and more dependent on their cell phones …. NO ONE leaves home without their phone and studies show that someone’s mobile phone is within 10 feet of reach at any given time – people sleep with their mobile phones and check it, 1st thing in the morning. The mobile revolution is here to stay with 24/7 access to everything that’s important to the user.
I bet you have your cell phone on you, right now… I’m right aren’t I?
Since the mobile market is the largest industry known to man … are you reaching your customers or prospects via mobile marketing or are you leaving money on the table?
Traditional offline and older online marketing methods are losing their effectiveness as people’s habits are constantly changing – people are choosing to access the internet and communicate with each other using their mobile device.
Today, the mobile industry has surpassed all previous expectations of what mobile devices allowed a user to do. Users can now simultaneously chat, play games, text message, read books/articles, search, purchase, look at a movie, teleconference and much more. About 43% of users on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, log on using their mobile devices. This number is expecting to rise even higher next year.
Advantages of using mobile marketing:
- Reduces time & money spent designing print ads
- Fast response time – open rate for TXT MSG ~ 97%
- Mobile users open new TXT MSG within 5 minutes
- High rate of return on investment (ROI)
- Communicate directly with potential or existing customers and get instant access
If you had the best possible vehicle for reaching your target market and also your customers – would you use it? It is said that if companies don’t keep in touch with their customers and participate in the conversation with their prospects, they will not be in business much longer – reach your customers and prospects 24/7
Look at the amazing open rate:
Some highly profitable companies that are using mobile marketing are:
These companies have earned millions simply by joining the mobile marketing bandwagon.
Medium and small sized businesses are now awakening to the new media of reaching their prospects and customers and if you are not taking advantage of mobile marketing, rest assured your competition is. Why be left out of this ever growing industry! Join us, in helping you to become a more profitable business.
What can you do with Mobile Marketing?
- Build your mobile database by collecting existing customers’ cell phone numbers and also create new campaigns to capture prospects’ numbers – we can show you how
- Business lose money yearly for no-show appointment – use TXT MSG to schedule reminders a day before their appointments
- Send TXT coupons out
- Send TXT MSG out on slow nights/days
- You can even rent your list out to other complimentary businesses to bring more value to your customers!!
- The possibilities are endless and mobile marketing is the fastest and more effective way to reach your prospects and existing customers
Mobile Optimized Website
Since mobile access to the internet is increasing yearly, studies show that mobile users click off a site if it is not mobile optimized. With mobile access to the internet it is imperative that your website be optimized for mobile browsing, along with mobile SEO. If you do not have a mobile optimized website, you are potentially losing out on ~ 43% of web searches that are done using mobile devices.
Sample Mobile Websites
If you wish to see a working sample, please visit http://www.lexxtech.com on smartphone or tablet computer and you will see:
If you are looking to broaden your web assets to include social media marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Video Marketing, Articles & Press Release Marketing, coupled with offline marketing strategies …
… please call us:
LEXXtech @ 416 287.0575
or send an email to info@LEXXtech.com
< Top >